At Halifax RUFC we’ve made giant strides in recent years, with our exploits earning praise across the sporting world as well as awards from the local community.
Our aim has been to make rugby accessible for all, with “community, family and participation” our guiding principles.
We’ve continued to buck the trend in recent seasons and now boast an ever-growing membership - with three senior men’s teams, a ladies XV and a mixed ability side, as well as a small but passionate junior section.
Our clubhouse is also a popular venue for functions, while the Phoenix Bowmen, Slimming World and our Men's Group all regularly use the facilities. We have also forged close links with the local community and are keen to grow these further.
But this is just the start, with our hard-working band of volunteers determined to see Halifax RUFC grow on and off the field.
And Halifax RUFC is looking to work with local businesses and individuals for the 2017/18 season, with a variety of sponsorship options to suit all budgets.
From as little as £20 (for a match ball package) you could back Halifax RUFC in terms of sponsorship.
However, why team up with us?
- We regularly receive 6,000 visitors a month to the club website
- On Facebook we have more than 3,000 followers, with a weekly reach exceeding 6,500
- On Twitter we have approximately 3,200 followers across three accounts
- Our facilities are hired out to the general public, broadening the reach of the club
- Publicity in various media outlets - TV, radio, online and the written press - for our work, initiatives and achievements
- We will work with you to promote your business, and our packages include promotions on social media and our website
How to get in touch?
Director of rugby
Tony Curtis 07554 013307
Darren Emmerson 07979 186021
For details of our superb sponsorship packages for
the 2017/18 season, visit our Sponsorship section
Updated 11:56 - 19 Jul 2017 by Tony Curtis